Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 1894
Position Title: Branch Assistant
Randstad Student Support are currently recruiting for a whole range of different positions, including Branch Assistants!
Randstad Student Support are recruiting motivated and driven individuals that are looking to start a rewarding career for our offices in Manchester, where you will have the opportunity to join a team who are driven, motivated and thrive off of the members of their team currently in that environment!
If you enjoy working with like-minded individuals, people that you can really make a connection and lasting impression with then this is the career for you!
Job Title: Branch Assistant
Work Time Frame: September 2019 - December 2019
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Location: Manchester - M1 6FQ
Job Type: Temp (Flexible Hours)
What is expected of you?
- Relationship building with candidates
- Building relationships with key individuals within student support.
- Dealing with any queries from students and workers.
- Data Entry
- Basic admin duties
Ideally, you will have experience working in a fast-paced, high energy environment. However, if you have a passion for making a difference, or just want to prove yourself, then you too will make a great addition to our ever expanding team!
- We have a company goal to ensure 80% of all promotions are made internally, a target which we exceed yearly.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting and successful culture
- We are the second largest recruitment agency on a global level; the possibilities within your career really are endless!
For more information about the role please give Zoe a call on 07342 087767
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Branch Assistant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB