Trainee Account Specialist
Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 1895
Position Title: Trainee Account Specialist
Randstad is the UK’s leading provider of academic support workers, last year we’ve worked with over 400 universities and colleges.
Randstad Student Support is now recruiting motivated and driven individuals that are looking to start a rewarding temporary role. We provide assistance with funding and facilitate access to qualified specialist support workers all around the UK. We work in an industry that changes lives!
Summary of role:
The roles are for the Student Support aftercare team. The aftercare team works to support the operations team to ensure that all students are contacted consistently.
The job details:
- Job Title: Trainee Account Specialists
- Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Location: Manchester - M1 6FQ (near City Centre)
- Position Type: Temporary
- Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM (35 hours weekly)
What is expected of you?
- Dealing with any queries from students and workers.
- Relationship building with candidates over the phone and email
- Building relationships with key individuals within our business
- Data Entry
Ideally, you will have experience working in a fast-paced, high energy, customer service environment. However, if you have a passion for making a difference, or just want to prove yourself, then you too will make a great addition to our ever-expanding team!
Reasons to join Randstad?
- We understand that having a great office environment is important
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and supportive office culture.
- We are the largest recruitment agency on a global level.
Keen to take next steps?
Please apply today!
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Trainee Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB