Location: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 1918
Position Title: Site Lead
On-Site Recruitment Manager
Are you looking to get out of sales but love the buzz of recruitment?
Do you want to work for one of the world's most recognised Food, Beverage and Confectionery companies in the world?
Randstad Inhouse Services are seeking an Onsite Recruitment Manager to join our team based at Cadbury (Mondelez) in Minworth.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Driving large recruitment projects across the sites
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Temporary recruitment background
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary and permanent recruitment experience
- Have experience working in volume recruitment
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
Cadbury have been inventing, inspiring and investing in a nation of chocolate lovers for nearly 200 years, with the first ever store opening in Bull Street Birmingham, the Cadbury home has becoming an iconic brand and sort after business to work for within the area.
As well as the opportunity to work for one of the world's most iconic brands you will also be rewarded with:
- Contributory pension
- An extra day's holiday added for every year of service
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Life assurance
- Share/save purchase scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Training academy
- Referral scheme
If you want to join the world's largest recruitment organisation, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Site Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands GB