Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 1928
Position Title: Resourcer
Are you a graduate with customer service experience? Are you seeking a career and not “ just another job”?
Here may be our chance to focus on candidate management!
Randstad is the largest recruitment company in the world. We are in 5 continents, 39 countries, and 4752 offices. We value having a people-centered approach so much that our companies manifesto is “Human Forward”.
Our Construction, Property, and Engineering Division is hiring for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in our Private Consultancy Division. Our office is in the heart of London “City” (EC4R 1BN). We are a couple of minutes walk from Bank and Mansion House Stations. This location has won Sunday Times “Best Companies” TEN years in a row!
What is a “ Graduate Recruitment Consultant”?
It’s a simple concept! Making the right match for our external clients using a variety of methods to source the appropriate candidates for flex and perm roles within specific and target markets.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- The training we provide is the BEST in the industry. We invest £8,000’s worth of training and development into you from day one!
- Career promotion (we like to promote within)
- Season ticket loan discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounts off your favourite high street retailers
- Regular office nights out and sports team events
- Annual top performer trip
- All expenses paid company gala
- A paid day off to volunteer
- A free mental health helpline for employees
- Pension scheme
Do you have what we are looking for:
- Experience in customer service/sales/commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Achievement Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
- Drive and Motivation
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB