Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, South East England GB
Job Number: 1933
Position Title: Site Lead
On-Site Recruitment Manager
Randstad UK– is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have an opportunity to join our onsite team at Johnson and Johnson Vision Care , based in Sunbury.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (EVC) is a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited, they committed to transforming the world's vision. They also strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with internal stakeholders, manage demanding forecasting, delivering business reviews. You will also have the responsibility of managing one on-site recruiter.
In this role you will be continually developed and be given your own personal development plan so you can see yourself grow within the company – 80% of senior appointments are made internally!
You will be responsible for:
- Managing an on-site recruiter
- Driving best practices on the account
- Taking a proactive approach in various project work
- Working on site with the client to build strong relationships
- Reporting to your line manager on various activities to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends
- Managing your temporary workforce and being the first point of contact
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Strong management and leadership skills
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles (candidate focused)
- Experience in working in a compliance heavy role
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry
- Managing a high volume workload
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and are able to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in rolling out key recruitment processes onsite in the South East, then please get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Site Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sunbury-on-Thames, South East England GB