Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 1940
Position Title: Account Manager
Account Specialist/Account Manager – Teachanywhere – ASAP 2019 - 12 Month FTC
Teachanywhere (a Randstad Company) is recruiting for an Account Specialist or Account Manager (depending on experience) role within our London recruiting team.
You will be working closely with key international school clients, developing relationships and servicing their recruitment needs. You will also be developing new client relationships in the business development element of the role. Teachanywhere operates a 180 degree recruitment model with Candidate facing teams and Client facing teams. You will operate in the Middle East client facing team working with a team of global recruiters supporting you to recruit for the vacancies you will promote to them. An element of the role requires building excellent internal relationships with your candidate facing teams who will support your ongoing success.
Randstad is a global recruitment company that operates in 46 specialist market sectors.
Teachanywhere, the leading international educational specialist is part of this worldwide organisation.
We work closely with our educators placing them in to private international schools
around the world with your focus being the Middle East region.
We have offices around the world in London, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Abu Dhabi.
- Previous experience of living or teaching overseas (in the Middle East region a bonus) is preferred.
- Previous recruitment/sales experience is desirable
- Experience of ability to develop strong relationships
- Superior organisation skills. An ability to multi task in a fast paced environment is essential
- Flexible and adaptable. Due to the international nature of this role you may be required to adapt your working pattern on occasions to support our international team’s working days and hours
- You should be motivated by a target driven environment
In return for your hard work and commitment we will offer:
- Generous base salary based on experience
- An uncapped commission scheme
- 1 year fixed term contract (open to extension)
- Access to excellent professional development opportunities
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB