Rail Resource Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 1942
Position Title: Delivery Manager
Do you want to focus your managerial recruitment experience on a team that delivers? We are looking for a Rail Delivery Recruitment Manager to lead all things temp within our construction/property/engineering delivery team.
Randstad is the largest recruitment company in the world. We are in 5 continents, 39 countries, and 4752 offices. We value having a people-centered approach so much that our companies manifesto is “Human Forward”. We have been voted a Sunday Times “Best Companies” 10 years in a row!
Branch Managers and Sales Managers here at Randstad are the very best at what they do within their specialist markets and have their own growth and development in the palm of their hands. It is not very often we go to market for this level of hire given we are committed to developing our internal leaders.
This role will be based in our award-winning Birmingham Office.
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus scheme - OTE - £38k-45K )
- Managing the resources for various key Rail Clients
- Account Managing client relationships, over the phone and face to face
- Initially managing a small team with growth plans in 2020
- Training and Development of the team
- Chairing weekly team meeting and 1-2-1's
- Setting and managing KPI's
- Setting Business plans
- Weekly reports to the Rail Senior Management Team
- Competitive base salary +uncapped commission
- The training we provide is the BEST in the industry.
- Season ticket loan discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidized gym membership
- Discounts off your favourite high street retailers
- All expense paid company gala
- A paid day off to volunteer
- A free mental health helpline for employees
- Pension scheme
- Car or car allowance
The experience we are seeking:
- A proven track record in Rail Resource Management
- PTS (personal track safety) qualification
- The ability to be on-call ( on a 1 weekend in 4 ) rota
If you want a career with an organisation that focuses on its people and want to come into work excited and full of enthusiasm because you know you have all the tools to succeed, then this may be the right career move for you.
We have a one-click application process!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Rail Resource Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB