Office Manager / Front of House
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 1947
Position Title: Office Manager
Office Manager / Front of house
Do you want to work in a prestigious, vibrant and energetic sales office?
In the heart of the City close to Chancery Lane Station next to London’s best street food markets
Pareto Law are one of the UK market leaders in sales recruitment and sales training. At Pareto Law our services cover the whole spectrum of the Sales Development cycle from organisational and graduate assessment to the development and design of complex Sales Training solutions which transform sales teams.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager to manage the day to day running of our office in Holborn. The role will be responsible for managing front of house / reception as well as co-ordinating highly complex training and assessment schedules for clients, candidates and delegates.
We are looking for looking for an organised, professional candidate with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude with excellent communication skills.
If you have previous experience in events planning / training coordination, particularly if you have customer-facing / front of house experience and you consider yourself a self-starter with strong organisational skills, please apply!
You will be responsible for:
- Front of house / reception duties - the face of Pareto Law in Holborn.
- Overall responsibility for the organisation of training courses ensuring they are running on time and all trainers have the required documents / materials / equipment.
- Administration tasks including course bookings, course confirmations, sending joining instructions, and various graduate and client queries related to training.
- Formatting and printing Training Workbooks for UK and international training courses.
- Managing all stationary, workbooks stock and marketing materials for assessment centres and training.
- Management of the delegate evaluation, including monitoring and reporting.
- Checking the training room is set up, stocked and tidy prior to course starting, reporting any broken, unusable equipment or facilities.
- Management of all training AV equipment.
- Ad-hoc support to the training team remotely and trainers onsite.
- General office management including Facility management, ensuring cleanliness at all times and overall maintenance of the building.
- Managing internal catering requests.
- Ensuring the office is secure at all time.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a self-starter.
- Have strong organisation skills.
- Ability to multitask and adaptable to change.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Confident with IT and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Solution focused/problem solver.
- Strong decision making.
- Able to produce reporting and analysis as required..
If you want to join one of the UK’s market leaders, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service then please do get in touch today!
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Office Manager / Front of House
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB