Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, South East England GB
Job Number: 1968
Position Title: Account Specialist
On Site Recruiter - Sunbury
Are you looking to get out of sales and into a relationship driven environment?
Do you still like the buzz of recruitment but want to be more strategic?
Randstad In-house Services (RIS), part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have an opportunity to join our onsite team at Johnson and Johnson Vision Care , based in Sunbury.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (EVC) is a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited, they committed to transforming the world's vision. They also strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and adhere to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Blue collar light industrial recruitment
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Focusing on direct hire placements and reducing agency spend
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to work on a fortnightly shift rotation
- Have experience of working in-house or a desire to get into an internal role
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary high volume recruitment experience (ideally blue collar)
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
Please note the hours for this role are on a 2 week rotation, 05:30-14:00 then 13:30 -22:00 (including bank holidays)
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sunbury-on-Thames, South East England GB