On Site Recruiter - Part Time
Location: Liverpool, North West England GB
Job Number: 1982
Position Title: Account Specialist
On Site Recruiter - Part Time - Liverpool
Excellent hours 5 hours per day, 5 days a week (can choose hours)
Are you looking for an administrative role in recruitment? No sales involved, a fantastic atmosphere and a varied workload?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a rare opportunity to work within one of our major clients based in Liverpool. You will be responsible for all temporary recruitment with a focus on volume permanent hires.
- Focusing on direct hire placements and reducing agency spend
- Filing, preparation and organisation of paperwork
- Assisting in payroll preparation
- All post and processing P45’s for payroll
- Contacting applicants to arrange interviews and registrations
- Taking messages and answering queries (face to face and over the phone)
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
To be successful in this role you will:
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess some recruitment experience (preferred)
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: On Site Recruiter - Part Time
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Liverpool, North West England GB