Location: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber GB
Recruitment Consultants – believe us when we say that you will have a very different experience with your current agency then you will with us!
If you are looking for a bigger team, better commission, proper training or are just considering a change in sector, then we want you as part of our growing team.
Randstad is the largest recruitment company in the world. We are in 5 continents, 39 countries, and 4752 offices. We value having a people-centered approach so much that our companies manifesto is “Human Forward. Our Construction, Property, and Engineering division is a "Sunday Best Times" best companies winner and will ensure you are set up to be successful.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 + Commission + Car Allowance + UK Benefits
Summary of the role:
This role will be will focus on a permanent desk within the construction sector. We will teach you to assist with negotiating contracts and direct headhunting high-level Ops /dealing with complex matters.
- Competitive base salary +uncapped commission
- The training we provide is the BEST in the industry. We invest £8,000’s worth of training and development into you from day one!
- Season ticket loan discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidized gym membership
- Discounts off your favourite high street retailers
- Weekly office competitions (previous prizes plane and Royal Ascot tickets)
- All expense paid company gala
- A paid day off to volunteer
- A free mental health helpline for employees
- Pension scheme
The ideal candidate:
- A college degree preferred (For example: Accounting, Business, Marketing, or Sports Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer/Client focused
- Willing to take full ownership of a client database
- Social media savvy
Please apply today!
Yorkshire and the Humber
Community / Marketing Title:
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber GB