IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2009
Position Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst – Luton
Want to join the worlds largest recruitment Company?
Randstad is a the worlds largest human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have an opportunity to join our IT Service Delivery team based on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton, as an IT Service Desk Analyst.
Reporting into the IT service desk team leader, you will be responsible for providing initial support and fault diagnostic to the Randstad business. Along with assisting with the day to day running of the I.T support delivery team, you will help maintain the teams KPI’s in accordance with the I.T service delivery managers objectives and targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing system support to the Randstad business
• Maintaining or implementing the company systems in accordance with the business requirements
• Assisting in IT related projects
• Regularly review processes an ensure alignment with the business needs and best practices
• Reviewing and enhancing system preference and establish system interfaces untilising standard software tools
• Managing customer expectations and service levels ensuring the IT service Delivery Manager is informed of any breaches or escalations.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Previous experience within an IT environment
• Experience of supporting software applications
• Working on various applications and databases
• Working to SLA agreements
• Examples of being able to produce results in an ever changing environment
• The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join the world's largest recruitment organisation, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders, with great career prospects then please get in touch today.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB