Location: Inverness, Scotland GB
Job Number: 2012
Position Title: Account Specialist
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a fantastic opportunity to work on-site at one of our key clients based in Inverness. This role is a stand alone role however you will be part of the Randstad In-House Services wider team, and supported by your Account Manager.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and adhere to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a temporary workforce
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
- Managing all queries and complaints from your allocated areas, including health and safety investigations, and managing any allegations or concerns that are raised.
- Building a pool of candidates to reduce time to fill.
- Advertising and pre-screening, ensuring candidate files are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of working in-house or a desire to get into an internal role
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary high volume recruitment experience (ideally blue collar)
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Community / Marketing Title: On-Site Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Inverness, Scotland GB