Billing Team Leader
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2040
Position Title: Team Leader
Billing Team Leader - Luton
Want to join the worlds largest recruitment Company?
Randstad is a the worlds largest human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a rare opportunity to join our Billing Team based on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton, as a Billing Team Leader.
You will be assisting the Billing Management Team to develop, maintain and execute a business plan for the Randstad UK Billing function that supports achievement of the companies’ business plans and the FSSC Vision statement that is centred on a sustainable, high performance culture with clear performance targets. The team currently handle in excess of 10,000 invoices per week.
- Free on site parking
- Close to Luton Airport Parkway station
- Easily accessible – just off J10 of M1
- On site Clipper Cafe and Costa coffee
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Dress down Fridays
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Billing Management Team to develop targets from plans and communicate them to all relevant team members
- Maintain professional relationships with all Randstad stakeholders, building commitment to targets and values through regular, open communications
- Actively participate in management meetings and discussions. .
- Lead and develop a team to deliver timely and accurate billing products and services
- Assisting in carrying out staff inductions, team meetings, branch and client visits, 1-1’s, training and mentoring, reviews and PDR’s
- Maintaining a clear understanding of client requirements, and ensuring that our processes are fit for purpose
- Supporting brand sales through active involvement in tenders and client visits
- Identifying opportunities for process and service improvement following agreed “Lean” methodology
- Ensuring all activities and outputs are fully compliant with all relevant legislation and all relevant Randstad policies
- Assisting in reconciliation of key control accounts
- Supporting internal and external audit activities
To be successful in this role you will display:
- People management experience
- Minimum one years previous experience
- Full understanding of debits and credits
- Highly organised
- Good with numbers
- Comfortable working in a high pressured environment
- Excellent communicator and the ability to resolve issues and maintain excellent relationships
If you want to join the world's largest recruitment organisation, in a position that will see you engaging with and shaping the whole business then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Billing Team Leader
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB