Key Account Manager
Location: Cambridge, East of England GB
Job Number: 2050
Position Title: Key Account Manager
Established in 1969, Qualitair Aviation is at the forefront of supplying recruitment services to the aviation and aerospace industries. The chance to join our fantastic Cambridge team as a Key Account Manager is a unique opportunity. At Qualitair Aviation, our teams are made up of dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people. Opportunities to work at Qualitair Aviation are much sought after.
Our clients require solutions which can be permanent or temporary roles, and could vary between maintenance personnel to management positions. As a Key Account Manager you need to develop close relationships with your client's to understand their requirements, and then identify potential personnel (candidates) by searching our database, Aviation Job Search database or by running an advertisement to best reach the scope of person you are trying to attract.
Some of the benefits of the working for Qualitair Aviation include:
- Bonus Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted High Street Brands
- Gala Awards Dinner at 5* Location
- Discounted Holidays
- Leading client relation management
- Understanding the client’s requirement
- Sourcing candidates from available channels
- Placing candidates
- Ongoing communication with candidates (placed and non placed)
- Ensuring any required Security Clearance is obtained
- Accurate data input so candidate ensuring candidate details are correct
- Candidate interviews
- As directed by the Recruitment Manager, the Key Account Manager shall either conduct on his/her own interviews or assist other interviewers.
- Always be aware of ethics and compliance and stay updated on any changes to either
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager
This role will require solid commitment, a demonstration of your ability to work towards targets and any previous work in a sales environment would be advantageous. You must have the drive and determination to reach your targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. You will be working with some of the leading Key Account Managers within our business so will be learning from the best on how to become successful within the role and how to progress within our business. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you I am keen to speak to you, so send your CV now.
This job description is a guide only and is not intended to be a definitive list. Should you be unclear on any aspect of the role you should immediately contact a member of the Management Team.
Qualitair Aviation values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: East of England
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cambridge, East of England GB