Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2054
Position Title: Payroll Controller
Payroll Controller - Luton - Temp
Experienced in payroll or payroll administrator with great customer service skills but looking for a new challenge? Know what it takes to deliver exceptional results under pressure and where speed, knowledge and commitment are of the essence? Then Randstad want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Payroll Controller to join our world class finance team, based in our sophisticated shared service centre office on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton. Home not only to Finance, but our HR, IT, Marketing and Legal teams, you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business.
- Prestigious location
- Free on site parking
- Close to Luton airport parkway station
- Easily accessible – just off J10 of M1
- Our very own on site Clipper Cafe and restaurant
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping discounts
- On site Costa Coffee
- Dress down Friday
- Accurately process a high volume of manual timesheets each week
• Provide support in resolving payroll queries from clients, both internal and external in a polite and confident manner.
• Assist in the inputting and processing of all relevant data required for the Payroll
• Update payroll records as appropriate
• Ensure all relevant statutory requirements are met
• Answer queries on all aspects of payroll, escalating where appropriate
• Assist in ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, and deadlines are met
• Rectify all identified errors and omissions promptly and to the satisfaction of client, candidate and or consultant as appropriate
• Ensure a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across all teams
• Collaborating in process and work instructions changes
Reporting into the Assistant Payroll Manager, the Payroll Controller will assist in providing a proactive, responsive and quality driven payroll service to all internal and external clients, ensuring a timely and accurate processing of weekly payroll.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Existing payroll knowledge
- Accurate data entry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of Tempest would be an advantage along with an understanding of Pro-Net ideally
- Excellent attention to detail
Look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Controller
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB