Management Accountant - 12m FTC
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2055
Position Title: Management Accountant
Management Accountant – Luton – 12m FTC
Randstad UK – is multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad in our UK head office based on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton as a Management Accountant on a 12m FTC.
Your role will be to produce and to maintain all accounting records for Randstad, and its various subsidiaries and to look for continuous improvement along with developing best practice and effective business controls which will positively impact business results. If you are a part or fully qualified accountant with previous management accounting experience, then a career with Randstad can offer you exceptional training and career development opportunities as well as excellent industry leading benefits.
- Prestigious location
- Free on site parking
- Close to Luton airport parkway station
- Easily accessible – just off J10 of M1
- Our very own on site Clipper Cafe and restaurant
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping discounts
- On site Costa Coffee
- Dress down Friday
You will be responsible for:
- Production of the management accounts for the several business lines they support.
- Reconciliation of flex GP and perm GP on a monthly basis, being able to explain any differences.
- Calculation of the monthly accruals and prepayments and responsibility to ensure all liabilities and assets are recognised correctly.
- Review of the bad debt provision for all companies at month end.
- Review of the holiday pay provision for all companies at month end.
- Processing of the monthly payroll and pensions journals.
- Maintaining the fixed asset and intangible asset registers, together with calculation of monthly depreciation journals.
- Timely completion of actuals results to group by the deadlines.
- Consolidation and running of reports for the Financial Controller
- Generation and checking of Profit and Loss Accounts, before circulation to Operations with commentary as required.
- Timely completion of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Collation of the division’s monthly bonus paymemts for submission to payroll
- Weekly generation and import of the sales and cost of sales for the divisions and reconciliation of the liabilities
- Providing cover for other team members as required
- Ad-hoc reports and tasks as and when requested.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Full or Part accountancy qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Someone who sets examples through strong values
- Experience in working in a pressured environment
If you want to join the world's largest recruitment organisation, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in our shared service centre then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Management Accountant - 12m FTC
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB