On Site Recruiter
Location: Stafford, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 2063
Position Title: Account Specialist
Onsite Recruiter – Stafford & Shrewsbury
Are you looking to get out of sales and into a relationship driven environment?
Do you still like the buzz of recruitment but want to be more strategic?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a rare recruiter opportunity to work with our client on-site in Stafford 3 days a week and Shrewsbury twice a week. You will be the first point of contact for all HR and payroll issues along with the recruitment for all temporary workforce.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Focusing on direct hire placements and reducing agency spend
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Come from a HR or recruitment background
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary and permanent recruitment experience
- Have experience working in volume recruitment
- Have the know how for headhunting hard to fill roles
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join the world's largest recruitment organisation, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: On Site Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stafford, West Midlands GB