Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 293
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Looking for a corporate more "adult" working environment for your recruitment career? Our Financial Services division pride themselves on just that. Gone are the days of call targets. We value our clients and listen to their needs so that we can be consultative when approaching our candidates and clients.
If you want to step into a Senior recruitment opportunity, with the view to growing a team around you, we should certainly meet for a coffee or have an exploratory conversation today...
We are conveniently located just a 2 minute walk from Liverpool Street station, putting you right in the middle of all the recruitment action. Our office boasts:
- A refreshing, open planned sales floor
- Large, spacious interview rooms
- A large database to kick start your career
- A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to your personal requirements
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Uncapped Commission
- Away Days
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
- Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…
- … and a whole lot more!
As a recruitment consultant, representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
- Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
- Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
- Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
- Extending your reach – meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you (“the requirements”):
Previous recruitment is recommended, whether you have been a resourcer, 180 consultant or full 360 consultant we want to hear from you! – All we ask is that you are:
- Open to new ideas and ways of working
- Motivated by success
- Hard working
If you are looking for a career that focuses on its people and want to come into work excited and full of enthusiasm because you know you have all the tools to succeed, then being a Recruitment Consultant here in our London branch is the right career choice for you.
- Uncapped and Unrivalled Commission Scheme
- Personal training plan
- Multitude of benefits
- Guaranteed promotional opportunities
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more – apply today to kick start the interview process!
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB