Job Number: 502
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Trades & Labour – Newcastle
Salary: £18,000 + per year + uncapped commission
Due to planned growth Randstad CPE Trades and Labour team are now looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to continue developing new and existing business within the construction consultancy sector for positions in the Trades and Labour sector.
Based in our award winning office on Collingwood Street in the city you will be working in a team of consultants with an office of 35 staff developing business and meeting clients and candidates. You will receive unrivalled training and professional development in your career and have a progressive career plan with monthly reviews.
With an enviable client base and scores of PSLs to work with, you will be working on Trades and Labour positions within top tier clients.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of your sector
- A desire to be the best
All our consultants are actively involved in growing and developing the business and you will be expected be able to manage your time effectively, so that not only can you build and manage a successful team but will be able to increase your GP year on year.
In return we can offer ;
- Central London office location with unrivalled training and career progression
- Discounts on gym membership, travel, hotels, mobile phone plans and other lifestyle perks
- Company events and social events in the City of London
- Participation in the company share plan
- On-going personal training and development
- Access to key decision makers
- Unique technologies to access the most hard to reach candidates
Feel free to check out our profile via Glassdoor.com
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Newcastle, North East England GB