Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 517
Position Title: Compliance Administrator
Randstad Care is looking for their next compliance Administrator to hit the ground running in supporting our high performing team of consultants in Manchester.
Randstad’s Public Sector operates across 26 branches across the UK specialising in Care, Education and Student Worker Support. Specifically Randstad Care has 9 branches across the UK. Randstad Care has recently broken into the top 50 in the Recruiter Hot 100, the definitive list of the UK’s most successful recruiters.
What Randstad Care do –
- Find qualified social workers with post qualification experience. This is often high on our agenda.
- Registered support workers are also in high demand
- At Randstad Care, over 15% of our employees received a promotion in the last 12 months.
To succeed in this role you need to show:
- The ability to work at a fast pace and efficiently
- Engaging and confident for interaction with candidates and clients
- Team work
- IT Literacy – word and excel
- Work under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise
The job role will include:
- To provide a profitable and highly efficient compliance service to the public services division. To forge strong relationships with all parties and to deliver a best in class experience for our candidates and internal clients while delivering the required number of cleared candidates to the business.
- Supporting the management of ongoing compliance renewals where required
- Using effective problem solving skills to overcome challenges
- Compliance administration utilising various systems to track and maintain quality standards
- Dealing with the administration of the pre-placement: candidate process
- Screening compliance and other documents, identifying possible areas of non-compliance
- Managing the on boarding process to ensure that Randstad maintains legal compliance in line with industry standards and employment laws
- ManagChasing references verbally
- Booking any training required
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates and consultants using a variety of methods including by phone and e-mail
- Ensuring full maintenance of all systems and records, in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with report collation; producing MI; ensuring all entries on any systems are fully up to date
- Resolving queries effectively in a professional & timely manner
- Providing data and feedback for monthly and quarterly service reviews
- Being a named contact for a specified location to facilitate good working relationships
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Compliance Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB