Job Number: 528
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Want to work for the second largest recruitment agency in the UK? Fancy joining Randstad’s Welwyn Garden City team, with a commission scheme that is uncapped and a team culture that works hard, plays harder, you will be the social envy of your friends.
If you love working in a friendly and pro-active environment and are looking to progress as a Recruitment Consultant, our dedicated and competitive team are eager to meet their next high performer.
We are looking for an experienced Trades consultant who would like to take on an extremely warm desk!
We are conveniently located in central Welwyn Garden City you will have access to:
· A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to your personal requirements
· Excellent induction to the company and ongoing training
· A refreshing, open planned sales floor
· Large, spacious interview rooms
· A large database to kick start your career
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
· Uncapped Commission
· Away Days
· Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
· High Performance Awards
· Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
· Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…
· … and a whole lot more!
As a Recruitment Consultant for Randstad Consultancy, your responsibilities would include:
· Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
· Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that is for temp or perm opportunities.
· Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the trades market.
· Extending your reach – meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
If you are interested in finding out more – speak to Tom, our internal recruiters in full confidence today. Just upload an updated CV and apply, successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Welwyn garden City, South East England GB