Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 572
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Remember when you were back at school and your teacher was off sick and a supply teacher stepped in? Want to work for a Leading Education staff provider which covers over 50% of the Manchester Market?
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad Education in our Manchester office as a Recruitment Consultant. This opportunity will see you working as part of high performing long established team with loads of encouraging peers.
Reporting into the Business Manager for Primary Education Manchester, you will be responsible for managing and developing the candidate and client pipelines within your own geographical ‘patch’. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with all applications to a variety of roles as well as proactively recruit talented individuals for your clients.
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the education industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles
- Experience in working in a compliance heavy role
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly education
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you taking a proactive role in rolling out key recruitment processes for the education industry in Manchester, then please get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB