Job Number: 575
Position Title: Fulfillment Consultant
If you consider yourself motivated and eager to learn and develop - Randstad Public Services Exeter have a position for you!
This position will be best suited to candidates who are seeking an entry level position that gives them the opportunity to progress and build a career within a global organisation. This would be to service our Care division - we are a competitive gang but boy do we have a caring side too!
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive basic salary with commission
- Excellent induction to the company and ongoing training mapped out by our learning and development team.
- Annual Awards Conference with all expenses paid
- Open planned working space situated near public transport links and shopping facilities
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
- Holiday Trading
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounted Electricals and Mobile Contracts
- Discounted Holidays
- Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Car Discounts…
As an effective Candidate Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
- To fully utilise all available tools to source candidates
- Recruit candidates through additional planned activity such as advertising, events, promotional activity and any other effective means relevant to campaign
- To screen all applicants in line with recruitment process
- To telephone interview required candidates
- Create and manage candidate pools
- Manage candidates through all stages of the recruitment process.
- Identifying and attending relevant networking events building candidate contact lists.
- Support both on and off site attraction events to raise brand awareness and increase candidate pool.
- Support client assessments when requested.
Randstad are looking forward to hearing from you – please contact our talent team today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South West England
Community / Marketing Title: Fulfilment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Exeter, South West England GB