Job Number: 593
Position Title: Resourcer
Randstad Engineering are on the look out for an Account Resourcer to join the business.
Are you looking for a career that will let you grow, develop and ultimately earn as much as you want?
With an uncapped commission scheme, strong base salaries and a training programme that will see you promoted within 12 months of joining us - The Randstad CPE branch in Whiteley could be the opportunity you are looking for!
If you are bubbly, confident, love working in an ambitious, friendly and pro-active environment and are pursuing a career as a research consultant, our dedicated and competitive team are eager to meet their next high performer.
We are looking for someone who is looking for career progression, this person will become an expert in the sector with the candidate life-cycle and want to move on to an account manager role in 12-18 months!
We are conveniently placed office giving you access to:
* A refreshing, open planned sales floor
* Free parking
* Large, spacious interview rooms
* A large database to kick start your career
* A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to your personal requirements
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
* Away Days
* Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
* High Performance Awards
* Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
* Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…
* … and a whole lot more!
As a researcher representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
* Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment for permanent opportunities.
*Market mapping competitors
* Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the construction market.
* Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you ("the requirements"):
No previous experience is necessary! - All we ask is that you are:
* Open to new ideas and ways of working
* Motivated by success
* Hard working
If you are looking for a career that focuses on its people and want to come into work excited and full of enthusiasm because you know you have all the tools to succeed, then being a researcher here in our Whiteley branch is the right career choice for you.
* Uncapped and Unrivalled Commission Scheme
* Personal training plan
* Multitude of benefits
* Guaranteed promotional opportunities
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more - speak to Tom O’Sullivan, our internal recruiters in full confidence today. Just upload an updated CV and apply, successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
Recruitment; Office Support;360 Recruitment; Sales Recruitment; High Volume; Fast Pace; Sales; Telesales; Business Sales; Graduate; Business Development
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Account Resourcer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southampton, South East England GB