Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 628
Position Title: HR Advisor
Excellent Opportunity in Luton
Randstad UK – is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
Are you an experienced HR Advisor who is ideally looking for their next challenge? We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad in our UK head office based in Luton as a HR Advisor
Supporting two of Randstad’s HR Business Partners, you will work as part of the HR Operations team to provide a professional, comprehensive, proactive and responsive HR service, with a particular emphasis on Employee Relations and HR administration to the business, through the day to day delivery of standardised processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR business in providing an proactive, responsive and professional HR Operations Service
- Challenge, coach and support managers and consultants on all HR best practices
- Responsible for adhering to Randstad Global HR standards and other practice and quality standards
- Assisting with the development and application of the Human Resources Strategy
- Proactively ensure knowledge of UK employment legislation is up to date in order to perform an “ambassador” role and be the first point of contact for all generalist HR Matters
- Increasing the capability of manager to improve overall performance through provision of expert advice and support.
- Work on projects and other activities as directed by the HRBP
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Strong influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation and ability to translate this into policy and practise
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices including current developments in the profession
- Working with integrity and compassion when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to plan and organise themselves
- The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role to support the wider Randstad UK business, with the ability to work part time, then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: HR Advisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB