Job Number: 647
Position Title: Branch Secretary
Are you open to joining our world-class administrative team?
We are looking for a Branch Secretary to join our Edinburgh Branch based in the city centre.
At Randstad CPE, our support staff are vital to our success as an organisation, and they help to keep us at the cutting edge of the Construction Recruitment market.
- You will be required to provide full secretarial duties to a team of recruitment consultants
- Daily post, Stationary ordering
- Typing up CV's, interview notes and letters
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation and processing expenses
- Inputting information on the in-house database system
- Ensuring all documentation and compliance information is recorded, scanned and files
Some prior experience within an administration role is essential
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess some administration experience
- Be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- Have experience of working in an office or sales environment previously
- Have a positive and approachable manner
- Possess excellent organisation skills
- Possess a good standard of general education
How we support our employees?
Alongside our best in class Learning & Development team, the opportunity is there for you to work towards that next promotion, with the help of our in-house trainers, experienced managers and the hard work inputted from yourself.
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2016, and is part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
As the market leader in Construction Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employee's the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow. You will be joining a well- established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Branch Secretary
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edinburgh, Scotland GB