Job Number: 649
Position Title: Administrator
Randstad CPE, Southampton are looking for a motivated and high energy individual who has a keen eye for detail to join their team as a Recruiter Administrator.
Do any of these words sound like you?
Determined, Proactive, Persistent, Resilient, Accurate, Process Driven..... Then this is the team for you.
As a Recruiter Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting candidates during their recruitment journeys
- Dealing with the administration of the recruitment life-cycle:
- candidate applications
- compliance administration
- vetting areas of non compliance
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with candidates currently in the recruitment process
- Working closely with the branch network and building effective relationships with consultants
- Monitor and keep updated compliance records for candidates
- Resolve queries from consultants and candidates in a timely manner
- Processing all paperwork to get a candidate ready for work.
This is a highly administrative role and we are looking for candidates who get satisfaction from working at pace and achieving a high level of results.
Randstad CPE are recruiting today and want all motivated and driven individuals that are looking to start a rewarding career to apply today.
If you want to work for one of the worlds largest recruitment organisations in a support capacity, safe in the knowledge that your career and your future will be invested in every step of the way then the Recruiter Support Team will be able to give you just that.
Our training scheme is second to none, with a structured induction programme, desk coaching, online coaching, manager coaching and personal development plans for every employee. There really is a plan that can be developed to suit the needs of anybody!
- We have a company goal to ensure 80% of all promotions are made internally, a target which we exceed yearly.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting and successful culture
- We are the second largest recruitment agency on a global level.
At Randstad, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. Our teams tell us they find their work rewarding, the career opportunities vast and they have a great relationship with their colleagues and feel valued and supported. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us.
Don't just take it from us! Check out our rating on Glassdoor…
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southampton, South East England GB