Location: Warrington, North West England GB
Job Number: 654
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Do you love the feeling of taking a boutique approach to your market but working for a big corporate company? Our most successful Consultants demonstrate three key motivators which drive them forward these are willingness to learn, a desire to succeed and resilience to challenges. If these motivations are within you, then we believe we can be successful together.
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for Randstad are the people and that they work amongst friends at Randstad. We are the one of the largest recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- A refreshing, open planned sales floor
- Large, spacious interview rooms
- A large database to kick start your career
- A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to your personal requirements
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Uncapped Commission
- Away Days
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts… and a whole lot more!
As a recruitment consultant, representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
- Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
- Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
- Keeping in the now. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
- Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you ("the requirements"):
- Previous recruitment is ideal but not essential, whether you have been a resourcer, 180 consultant or full 360 consultant we want to hear from you! - All we ask is that you are:
- Open to new ideas and ways of working
- Motivated by success
- Hard working
If you are looking for a career that focuses on its people and want to come into work excited and full of enthusiasm because you know you have all the tools to succeed, then being a Recruitment Consultant here in our Warrington branch is the right career choice for you.
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO A FULL DBS CHECK
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warrington, North West England GB