Location: Cambridge, East of England GB
Job Number: 656
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Ready to take that step of being part of a £1M+ hub in the heart of Cambridge?
With a high performing team already in place Randstad are looking to appoint an experienced Individual to help us continue to grow within the Education market.
Our office In Cambridge gives you the opportunity to work In a beautiful historic area with an office that continues to grow year on year. This office has been one the main reasons for the success of our education specialism here at Randstad and we hope to grow and add to our already successful team, who have a long tenure with the business.
As a consultant of this premium Education office, you will continue to grow this business to its maximum potential, making sure that every effort is taken to secure and maintain the prestigious title of being ranked in the top 3 (out of 19 offices), you will set the standard for the branch.
Even at the top we don’t forget about you! In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation, 70% of our promotions are internal
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
What’s in it for you?
Did you know that Randstad were awarded the best in-house benefits platform at the UK HR
Awards 2017? This was due to our:
- Competitive salaries
- Uncapped Commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Car Allowance / Company Car
- Medical Cash Plans
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Away Days – Summer BBQs, Private Bowling and Ping Pong to name a few
- All-inclusive annual awards conference
- Team Incentives (most recently a trip to Paris)
- High Performance Awards (£100 - £5000 worth of prizes)
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the education industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles
- Experience in working in a compliance heavy role
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly education
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you taking a proactive role in rolling out key recruitment processes for the education industry in Cambridge, then please get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: East of England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cambridge, East of England GB