Location: Southampton, South East England GB
Job Number: 673
Position Title: Finance Analyst
Finance Analyst - Whiteley - £21k
Randstad CPE are currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join our Commercial Finance team, based in Whiteley, Hampshire.
• To assist with the financial analysis and reporting of business performance in order to identify underlying trends and support decision making and strategic direction.
• Accurate and timely production of business performance reports
• End to end ownership and calculation of operational staff commission
• Assistance with month end accounting and reporting
• Provision of management information to internal staff and clients
• Leading and supporting ad hoc financial projects on behalf of the Commercial Finance Manager and Head of Commercial Finance.
• Advanced user of Excel formulas (incl vlookups), Pivot tables, Macros, some knowledge of VBA would be an advantage.
• Able to demonstrate the use of initiative in a fast paced commercial environment
• Knowledge of accounting processes and principles
• Commercially astute with confidence to challenge appropriately
• Self-motivated – working to tight internal deadlines in a small highly focussed team
• Proven communication skills – ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Trainee accountant/accountancy graduate /qualified by experience
• Someone looking for their first or second role in industry
• Competitive salary and benefits including contributory pension, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, and share purchase scheme
• Access to national and international career opportunities
• Focus on career and personal development with access to internal and external training support
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2017 and is part of the Randstad group, the 2nd largest recruitment and HR services provider in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
As the market leader in Construction Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employee's the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southampton, South East England GB