Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 678
Position Title: Recruiter
Are you keen to secure a position within a company that will respect you and prepare you for success?
How does taking over a warm desk that is running on over 100 days per week sound?
Would a business culture that is focused on outputs rather than KPI’s suit you?
If so then this could be the job for you!
The Luton Branch of Randstad Education has a very stable team; this vacancy has arisen due to one of the team leaving to have a baby. She is leaving behind a well established Secondary Desk that is running on over 100 days per week. This is a Full Time, Permanent position.
The office covers Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire – as such this is a large sales territory with huge potential for the incoming person. Although Randstad is a corporate brand, there is a large degree of autonomy given to billers and there is an incredibly strong infrastructure of support such as a central safeguarding team, marketing, learning & development and strategic support – in this position there is also the added bonus that we hold a contract with Herts for Learning to provide school staff in the Hertfordshire area.
This is a full cycle recruitment role and all recruiters are expected to resource, although there is an in branch Resource Consultant and a large network of international recruiters attracting talent to the UK.
Although it would be advantageous that applicants have experience in recruiting, the ‘person fit’ is the most important element to consider when joining this high performing branch. If you consider yourself to be easy to talk to, can juggle a few things at one and not get frazzled by the word ‘sales’ then get in touch with me immediately.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Not be afraid of having conversations on the phone with schools about candidates!
- Be confident to sit in front of Head Teachers and/or School Business Managers to demonstrate Randstad Values.
- Understand that the candidates are humans and need to be respected and cared for at all times.
- Be able to manage your own time and be responsive to feedback
In return for your skills you will receive:
- Market Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus on Sales, even on inherited business currently running at over 100 days on a competitive margin.
- Cutting Edge recruitment technology
- Exposure to a sales territory that includes a none mandated contract
- Dress Down & Free Cake Friday!
- Discount Gym Membership at David Lloyd (as well as a whole suite of lifestyle benefits)
- The office has ample parking and is a 5 minute walk from the closest train station
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you taking a proactive role in Secondary Education Recruitment then get in touch today to arrange an informal first stage!
The interview process is clear, simple and efficient:
- Stage 1: Informal Chat on the phone
- Stage 2: Meeting with Business Manager
- Stage 3: Informal presentation to Business Manager and Regional Director
- Immediate decision.
Calls to the branch are welcomed, please call the Branch Manager, James, on 01582 811 878.
The office is located in a high quality office within a Regus Building on Capability Green in Luton, just off Junction 10 of the M1. Luton Airport Parkway is also very close.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB