Resourcer - Direct Delivery
Location: Southampton, South East England GB
Job Number: 683
Position Title: Resourcer
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Want to have the opportunity to progress swiftly up your career ladder? If the answer is yes, then Randstad CPE might be for you!
We are recruiting for a Resourcer for our Direct Delivery team in our Construction, Property and Engineering team within our amazing Southampton HQ.
Some of the perks:
Earning a competitive basic salary + Flexible benefits scheme - including discounted gym membership + Excellent Training and Development + Excellent Career Progression
We offer the best training in the UK!
The Randstad Institute of Sales Excellence (RISE) is our customised training programme for those wanting to become the very best recruitment consultants within the recruitment industry. You will be fully covered from day one with a mixture of different teaching styles tailored to your needs. This programme allows you to learn the skills you need to be the very best recruitment consultant you can be whilst allowing you to consistently earn bonus and commission at the desk.
- To fully utilise all available tools to source candidates.
- Recruit candidates through additional planned activity such as advertising, events, promotional activity and any other effective means relevant to campaign.
- To telephone interview required candidates to identify candidate’s suitability and skills to match appropriately to client requirements.
- Manage candidates through all stages of the recruitment process.
- Provide candidates with effective feedback from all stages of the process to ensure a positive experience.
- Proactively seek effective sourcing and attraction methods to recommend.
Who we are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a phone based role
- Previous sales experience
- Drive and determination to succeed
The company Randstad CPE is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2017, and is part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
As the market leader we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employee's the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow.
You will be joining a well-established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture.
If you are looking for a career with a market leader apply today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Resourcer - Direct Delivery
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southampton, South East England GB