Business Development Manager
Location: Bristol, South West England GB
Job Number: 696
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Want to sell recruitment solutions for one of the world’s leading recruitment agencies? If you are a business development professional who has worked with selling technologies in the past and are looking for that step into a bigger organisation, we want to hear from you!
If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and pro-active environment, our Bristol hub here at Randstad Technologies is looking to build on their success by adding a Business Development Manager to their team!
The role would be field based, so it does not matter where you live but you would be expected to work from our Bristol site at least 2 days a week.
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Car Allowance
- ILM Accreditation
- Directors lunch clubs
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
- Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…
- … and a whole lot more!
As a Business Development Manager, representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include -
- Developing an effective sales strategy
- Identifying key account to develop further sales
- Actively seeking new opportunities to further grow the company
- Control Client reviews and ensure that follow up actions are executed in a timely manner
What we need from you:
Business Development Experience is a must – we are looking for:
- An experienced sales person who is ready to focus on pure business development
- An individual with previous experience selling Technologies to a large portfolio of clients
- Passion – we are proud of what we do and who we are
If you are looking for that next step in your recruitment journey, then becoming a Business Development Manager would be the next career choice for you.
- Uncapped and Unrivalled Commission Scheme
- ILM Accreditation
- Personal training plan
- Multitude of benefits
- Guaranteed promotional opportunities
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more – apply today.
State: South West England
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bristol, South West England GB