Location: Larne, Northern Ireland GB
Job Number: 714
Position Title: Account Manager
Are you looking to get out of sales and into a relationship driven environment?
Are you a Branch Manager or Team Leader in Recruitment wanting to move to On-Site recruitment?
Randstad In-house Services (RIS), part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join one of Randstad’s longest business partnerships based onsite in Larne, however will have the sole responsibility of two further sites close by.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage a team of two recruiters whilst adhering to tight deadlines to ensure a first class service is provided
You will be responsible for:
- Develop a long-lasting relationship with the client
- Establish and maintain an effective contact chain, extend our network within the client
- In co-operation with the PM promote new business opportunities to the client (e.g. cost savings, process improvement)
- In co-operation with the Account Director improve continuously the quality of our services
- Review (quarterly business review) regularly our services with the clients
- Coaching and developing Account Specialists to develop their potential as a way of working, to
- support individuals and drive performance and behaviour (including during Induction, monthly bilas, mid-year reviews, end of year appraisals, salary review)
- Using the competency framework and KPI’s to aid and drive performance and retention
- Ensuring all people management processes are carried out in line with company policy
- Proactively managing employee turnover
- Ensuring all business and local information is cascaded in a timely way to drive
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced temporary or high volume permanent consultant
- Have experience of working in-house or a desire to get into an internal role
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary high volume recruitment experience (ideally blue collar)
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: Northern Ireland
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Larne, Northern Ireland GB