Key Account Consultant
Location: Newcastle, North East England GB
Job Number: 1053
Position Title: Key Account Consultant
As a Key Account Consultant for Randstad, you will be playing a key and pivotal role in our ambitious growth plans over the next few years. Your role will be to provide timely, accurate and relevant information to candidates who are currently working with us, providing them with up to date information surrounding current roles that are live and booking them in for interviews that fit their ability and skill as well as assisting consultants within the business with their portal submittals and applications.
You will play a key part in gaining extra GP for the business by managing a high volume of candidate booking and making sure that the database and trackers are kept as up to date as possible. This role will require a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Excel suite.
If you have:
- Self motivation
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- good organisational skills
- high customer service level
Then it would be well worth us having a conversation surrounding the opportunity.
We are conveniently located in Newcastle putting you right in the middle of all the recruitment action. Our office boasts:
- A refreshing, open planned sales floor
- Regular social incentives
- Large, spacious interview rooms
- A large database to kick start your career
- A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to your personal requirements
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Away Days
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
- Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…
- … and a whole lot more!
If you are looking for a career that focuses on its people and want to come into work excited and full of enthusiasm because you know you have all the tools to succeed, then being a Key Account Consultant here in our Newcastle branch is the right career choice for you.
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more – apply today to kick start the interview process!
State: North East England
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Newcastle, North East England GB