On-Site Recruiter - Part Time
Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 2097
Position Title: Account Specialist
Trafford Park, Manchester - Part Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your experience in workforce management or production management to provide an outstanding staffing service to a household name in consumer goods.
Randstad Inhouse Services (RIS) provides bespoke workforce management solutions to blue chip organisations across the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time On-Site Recruiter to join our organisation. The role will be based on our client’s site in Manchester and will require the right person to be autonomous and accountable for the service delivery.
Key duties include:
- Liaising with the client’s management team on a daily basis to plan the operational staffing levels required.
- Allocating temporary workers to shifts based on skills and experience.
- Maintaining a healthy pool of temporary workers to meet the client’s labour demands.
- Reducing attrition through effective management of shift allocation and other engagement strategies.
- Managing payroll for the temporary workforce, working alongside another member of the team. (around 70 workers).
- Dealing with any complaints or ER issues brought by the temporary workforce.
- Managing performance, conduct and attendance of the workers as well as maternity/paternity requests and basic HR matters.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Autonomous - you will be working on site with our client so will need the confidence to make your own decisions and be proactive.
- Great with people - you will need to build relationships with the client at all levels, as well as with the temporary workforce.
- From a production background, ideally in a management or supervisory role - you need to fully understand the environment you are working in.
- Experienced in staffing shifts on a daily basis, either as a supplier or within your own production environment.
- Able to deal with basic HR matters - you will be responsible for the performance, conduct and attendance of the workforce so you need to be confident in issuing warnings where applicable or ending assignments.
- Supportive - you will be working alongside another member of the Randstad team and you will both support each other.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: On-Site Recruiter - Part Time
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB