Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 2101
Position Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Looking to get into the recruitment industry, but not too sure where to start? Being a resourcer is the best way to really understand exactly what it is a recruiter does and to learn the tricks of the trade. You will get to understand how to find the very best candidates on the market and land them the jobs that they are on the hunt for.
You will be sitting with a motivated team to deliver candidates into the Business Solutions industry. You will be tasked with searching and qualifying candidates to place into positions across Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant (with full training and development plan to progress to a Recruitment Consultant)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + bonus + flexible benefits
Location: Birmingham, B3 2PB
Randstad is the largest recruitment company in the world. We are in 5 continents, 39 countries, and 4752 offices. We value having a people-centered approach so much that our companies manifesto is “Human Forward”.
With an industry-leading learning and development team behind us and a manager and team who will support you and enable you to be an outstanding resourcer, we don’t need you to have any recruitment experience! But given the job can be quite demanding we do ask that you come from one of the following professional backgrounds:
- Sales (solutions based or business to business)
- Call centre / contact centre
- Customer Service
- Estate Agency
- Cabin Crew
- Anywhere where you have had to work to a high volume at a fast pace.
The role of a Resourcer is to immerse yourself in the end to end candidate life cycle. You will be responsible for the utilisation of a varietyy of methods to source the appropriate candidates for perm roles within the Busienss Support industry, ensuring that they are full qualified for a variety of roles with our clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- The training we provide is the BEST in the industry. We invest £8,000’s worth of training and development into you from day one!
- Season ticket loan discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounts off your favourite high street retailers
- All expenses paid company awards evening
- A paid day off to volunteer
- A free helpline for employees
- Pension scheme
Do you have what we are looking for:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Experience in Customer Service/Sales/Commercial environment
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
- Drive and Motivation
- Achievement Orientation
- Working together
Want to speak, confidentially to a recruitment specialist? Apply today and we will call you to discuss next steps!
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB