Location: Manchester, North West England GB
Job Number: 2109
Position Title: HR Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients in Wilmslow. This is an opportunity to join the market leaders in the best sales recruitment and training, and work with passionate graduates across the UK.
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Do you have a strong administration experience? Do you enjoy working in a high performing team? Are you confident in your ability to juggle various tasks at any one time? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Production of contractual correspondence: to include offer letters and contracts, reports, forms, and other documents, new starter packs, requesting and tracking references.
- Ensure all employee information is obtained and stored within the Human Resources Department: to include CVs, employment references, personal details, emergency contact details, and other relevant employment/benefits documents.
- Update and maintain comprehensive personnel systems, both manual and computerised (Cascade), to record all necessary employee information with due regard to the Data Protection Act.
- Update information on Cascade to interface through to the Payroll department on a monthly basis. This will include details of salary payments/deductions, Statutory Sick Pay, maternity payments, joiners, leavers etc.
- Reply to all external requests for employee information within 5 days. This will include mortgage requests, employment references, and requests for other information from Government bodies.
- Adhering to standard HR best practice and quality standards.
- Supporting the business by assisting the HRBP and HR Advisors.
- Highly skilled administrator, with experience working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Able to juggle various tasks throughout the day
- High attention to detail
- HR experience desirable, but not essential
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft packages and HR systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to learn more, please apply for the role and someone from the recruitment team will be in touch.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Hr Assistant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB