Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 2239
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Randstad is looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant! Are you currently wondering if your commission scheme is competitive compared to the largest recruitment agency in the world?… why sit there wondering “what if” when you can join Randstad and be earning more than you are currently, for doing the same role! Or… you might be wondering when your next promotion is due? That won’t be a problem here, with our tailored development programmes you will know exactly when your next step up is due, and what you need to do to get there.
Opening date for applications: 05/03/2020
Closing date for applications: 03/04/2020
Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary Range: Competitive DOE + Uncapped Commission
Location: London, EC2M 7AD
Please send a Cover Letter and CV with your application.
So, to answer some questions you might have at this point…
Why are Randstad the world’s number one recruitment agency?
Because we focus on our people. Your development, your ambitions and your goals are what makes you the most valuable person in our business. Although we are a large business, you are not just a number here. Your manager, their manager and all the way up to the CEO will make sure they know you and will actively seek to progress you further in your career.
What does it take to be a “Recruitment Consultant”?
Proven billings are key here, or a real determination to step up into a more senior recruitment opportunity. Randstad is best known for the career progression it offers its Recruitment Consultants and as such to come in to the business as a Recruitment Consultant you will need to have had a proven track record, the determination to succeed and the hunger to learn more. Just because we have the world’s greatest training and development programmes does not mean we have forgotten about the senior’s in our business. If you still find the buzz in placing a candidate, the thrill of agreeing terms with a client and are keen to be the top of the billings leaderboard, then this role will be for you.
What are the duties/responsibilities of a “Recruitment Consultant”?
- Review recruitment procedures and practices to ensure effective delivery
- To conduct market research, telemarketing, mailing activities and client visits in order to build and maintain a database of clients and prospects within the Randstad market approach.
- To be proactive in taking steps to understand the competitor profile in own markets utilising this to gain competitive edge and secure talent]
- To understand market trends in order to secure new business wins
- To maximise margin on all bookings by adhering to Randstad’s pricing policy, whilst remaining competitive in the local marketplace.
- To undertake a thorough review of the clients’ requirements to ensure a detailed understanding of their specific needs to ensure client relationship maintained.
- To negotiate and market Randstad as a recruitment services provider.
- To conduct canvass activities in order to find suitable assignments for newly registered and/or newly available flex-workers/candidates.
- Provide advice to clients on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process.
- Provide advice to candidates on salary levels, interview requirements and progression opportunities.
- To manage flex-workers/candidates by staying in regular contact whilst available, and on assignment or during their probationary period for permanent appointments.
- To keep in touch with candidates placed in order to build relationships within new and existing businesses
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet Randstad’s expectations concerning professional conduct.
What are the skills, qualifications and experience required for a “Recruitment Consultant”?
- Previous recruitment experience is a must
- Degree educated
- Sales experience (in a business to business environment) is also required.
How do you sign up?
Apply today and speak to an in-house specialist today who will have all the answers to your questions and can make the right introduction to get the recruitment process started.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB