Data & Security Architect
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2378
Position Title: Architecture and Policy Specialist
Data & Security Architect - Luton
Do you want to join the world's largest recruitment Company?
Randstad is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a great opportunity for a Data and Security Architect to join our IT team based on Capability Green in Luton.
Reporting to the Director of Architecture and Security, the role will involve working closely with all areas of the IT Department, Product Managers, Business Partners and wider business to deliver an ISO27001 compliant ISMS within an Agile framework.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards,
- Managing the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Document, audit and coordinate full tests of the organisation's disaster recovery policies processes and systems in accordance with business requirements.
- Devise implement, document, audit and coordinate testing of the organization's Security policies, processes and systems in accordance with the business requirements.
- Assessment of security controls within the UK Project Framework and Secure Development Lifecycle.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven track record of managing a successful ISO27001 certification.
- A track record of Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Demonstrable hands-on technical information security experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
- Understanding of how to model threats & risks as well as the controls necessary to mitigate them, on both an organisational and technical level.
- Experience of working with business product managers and IT business partners to model how business strategy, risk, regulation and technical constraints influence organisational responses to IT security.
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Casual business attire and dress down Fridays
- Free on-site parking
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Data & Security Architect
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB