Director of Inclusion & Wellbeing - UK and RSR EMEA
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2438
Position Title: Director
Director of Inclusion and Wellbeing - UK and EMEA
Excellent opportunity to join Randstad and act as the custodian of Randstad’s Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing Strategic Vision across UK and Randstad Sourceright EMEA
Randstad is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing and Outsourcer (of Recruitment).
In this role you will ensure that we as a business not only meet our EDI duties, aims and objectives but to ensure that equality, diversity and inclusion supports and enables the pursuit of excellence in all that we do!!
You will be responsible for:
- Providing and implementing to complex quality, diversity and inclusion challenges within the framework of relevant legislation and to ensure the provision of a high standard of advice across the two business units on EDI
- To provide expert guidance on the wellbeing strategy across the UK and RSR EMEA to support the overall wellbeing of all employees in mental, physical and financial health.
- Delivering expert advice and guidance
- Providing internal training to promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Proactively keeping Randstad SMTs abreast with developments in equality, diversity and inclusion across multiple sectors and any changes in relevant legislation, keeping up-to-date with local, national and global initiatives.
- Implementing equality and diversity advice and guidance with reference to relevant legislation and working collaboratively with all key stakeholders on internal delivery.
- Driving Randstad’s engagement with the diversity groups, providing expert advice in the attraction, hiring, onboarding and performance management processes through data driven metrics.
To be successful in this role you will::
- Proven track record in a similar role within a multinational organisation and multi country
- Be able to demonstrate tangible outcomes and benefits to an organisation through the use EDI and Wellness strategy
- Have dealt with multiple stakeholders multiple countries to support ED&I and Wellness initiatives
- Demonstrate when you have managed multiple projects in multiple counties
- Strong monitoring and navigation skills to ensure to ensure results
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Inclusion & Wellbeing - UK and RSR EMEA
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB