Marketing Business Partner
Location: Wilmslow, North West England GB
Job Number: 2461
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Do you want to work in a prestigious, vibrant and energetic sales office?
Pareto Law are one of the UK market leaders in sales recruitment and sales training. At Pareto Law our services cover the whole spectrum of the Sales Development cycle from organisational and graduate assessment to the development and design of complex Sales Training solutions which transform sales teams.
We are currently seeking an Marketing Manager to join our team in Wilmslow
We are looking for looking for an organised, professional candidate with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude with excellent communication skills.
If you have previous experience in events planning / training coordination, particularly if you have customer-facing / front of house experience and you consider yourself a self-starter with strong organisational skills, please apply!
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the CEO and Sales Directors to understand the business objectives and creating the annual marketing plans in line with these objectives.
- Ensuring that the marketing plans are implemented and measured for ROI, helping drive creative marketing tactics.
- Increasing the overall awareness and profile of the Pareto brand across the client and prospect portfolio through the communication and implementation of both sector-specific and national marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring the online presence is fit for purpose and in line with the goals of the organisation.
- Management of suppliers and agencies, balancing cost against ROI to deliver results.
- Management of internal marketing team.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Management of the marketing budget.
- Create structured marketing plans based on a clear content strategy and focused on client marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing team, external suppliers and with the Sales Directors and Managers, to ensure that campaigns are embedded with all key stakeholders.
- Ensure the overall brand awareness and image of Pareto in the marketplace is increased in a measurable way and ultimately that the market share is improved.
- Ensure that the ROI of all campaign activities is tracked and reported upon, to justify marketing investments.
- Proactively seek out marketing issues and trends relevant to the business, and take the lead in analysing and interpreting them to provide the relevant stakeholders with clear, timely and accurate advice.
If you want to join one of the UK’s market leaders, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service then please do get in touch today!
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Business Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmslow, North West England GB