Senior Key Account Consultant
Location: Cardiff, Wales GB
Job Number: 2495
Position Title: Senior Key Account Consultant
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Care teams are currently looking to welcome a Key Account Consultant to their Cardiff based business. Cardiff is one of Randstad’s recruitment hubs, based conveniently in the city centre. Boasting an office that combines a number of different colleagues from multiple sectors across our business. This is a great opportunity for somebody with a background in telesales or customer service to kick start their recruitment journey!
At Randstad our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike. We operate using the best, cutting edge technology the market has to offer which means, as a Randstad recruiter, your day to day tasks become easier to manage which in turn means you can focus on driving growth and crushing the competition.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates for the healthcare sector utilising a variety of methods
- Pre screening and shortlisting candidates
- Placing candidates in both permanent and temporary roles
- Supporting payroll and day to day compliance
- Building exceptional report with both your candidates and clients
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience within a call centre, telesales or customer service environment
- Want to grow within the recruitment industry
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Dean Jennings by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Key Account Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cardiff, Wales GB