HR Business Partner
Location: Wilmslow, North West England GB
Job Number: 2497
Position Title: HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner & Systems Manager - Wilmslow
- Are you passionate about delivering business objectives through people?
- Are you a guru of designing and implementing HR processes?
- Do you have a passion for HR data and effective HR systems management?
- Are you results-driven with high standards of performance?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Randstad is looking for an operational HR Business Partner to manage employment relations (ER), HR systems and HR process improvements at Pareto Law, a Randstad Company.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be managing an HR Assistant and working alongside an HR Advisor, supporting circa 160 corporate employees and 350 employees working at client site.
The role will be based in Wilmslow, South Manchester, with some sporadic travel to other offices in Leeds, Nottingham and London. therefore a full clean driving licence is a must.
Many of our employees are based on client site, so great customer-facing skills are also essential for the role as you will be liaising with clients on a regular basis and may be required to visit client premises.
For the right person, Randstad offers fantastic development opportunities through our quarterly talent review, our online academy, our personal development plans and our own internal courses. This role offers the opportunity to lead and contribute to exciting projects, both in Pareto Law and Randstad UK.
- Management of the HR Assistant, ensuring full compliance across employee files and HR systems.
- Leading on key projects particularly the implementation of HR processes, in the business including stakeholder buy-in and embedding initiatives through management/employee training.
- Managing complex ER cases and acting as a mentor to junior team members in this respect.
- Coaching and developing line managers.
- Delivering the people strategy for Pareto Law.
- Delivering training to client managers as and when required.
- Liaising with client contacts on key ER issues.
- Access to Randstad benefits and access to discount shopping vouchers, discounted gym memberships and our employee assistance program
- Central location and access to great transport links
- Competitive annual leave
- 24 days holiday
If you’re seeking a new role and looking to develop within a new and exciting working environment we encourage you to apply online today.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: HR Business Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmslow, North West England GB