Continuous Improvement Analyst
Location: Hartlebury, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 2505
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a fantastic opportunity to be part of our Continuous Improvement Analyst team. In this role you will be managing cost savings, time efficiencies and working on value-add projects for external clients to drive client engagement and retention.
For this role you will need to be flexible as you will be required to travel across the UK to visit client sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading Lean 6 Sigma projects for external clients to deliver savings/efficiencies for our clients
- Conducting in-depth analysis of end-to-end temporary labour process for prospective clients in order to build a bespoke delivery model for implementation and continuous improvement plans for post go-live
- Managing implementation plans for new client wins, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels and ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Auditatating all sites in client portfolio twice a year for adherence to bespoke processes to ensure successful delivery against KPI’s.
- Conducting 6-monthly Account Steering Audits on every client site
- Delivering process efficiencies for internal teams
- Conducting in-depth on site analysis of new and prospect clients as part of sales and implementation process
- Project manage new client implementation process from contract award to go-live
- Scoping and implementing new technology tools for internal teams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience in Lean Principles
- Lean 6 Sigma black belt qualified
- Have excellent analytical skills and be data driven
- Advance understanding of Microsoft IT packages
- Be organised with good time management skills
- Have the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to our key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Continuous Improvement Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hartlebury, West Midlands GB