Location: Dublin, Leinster IE
Job Number: 2523
Position Title: Recruitment Consultant
Randstad has embarked on a journey into the future, transforming ourselves in a way that will strengthen our leading role in recruitment. As a leading global brand, Our recruitment consultants are key to the businesses success and we are now looking for our next ambitious, driven, billing recruiter to join our journey.
Our current consultants tell us they love the career development, training, diversity and an opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environments and social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
Here at Randstad we focus on having a consultative approach with our clients to help them secure the best talent in every market we specialise in. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates to ensure we can partner them with the right future employer and career path. Our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike. We operate using the best, cutting edge technology the market has to offer which means, as a Randstad recruiter, your day to day tasks become easier to manage which in turn means you can focus on driving growth and crushing the competition.
Our business solutions team in Dublin are looking for their next high performer to join our fast paced recruitment team as a recruitment consultant specialising in the financial services industry. Conveniently located in the city centre, you will be joining a high performing, fast paced team that are eager to take home the branch of the year award at this year's conference!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the financial services sector
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (ideally you will have worked in the financial services world before)
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Dean Jennings by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, Leinster IE