Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Location: Welwyn garden City, South East England GB
Job Number: 2576
Position Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide your candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service?
If you have have experience of resourcing, or recruiting into an account and want to progress to a 360 recruitment consultant, we want to speak to you today.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, number one recruitment agency. Randstad pride themselves on being a trusted human partner when it comes to recruitment and the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining it’s passion for people and the power of today’s technology, Randstad goes above and beyond to create a world class recruitment experience that incorporates the very best technology but at the same time is inherently more human, calling it, Human Forward.
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering (CPE) are currently looking to add an experienced Resourcer or Trainee Recruitment Consultant to their Welwyn team. Welwyn is one of Randstad’s largest growth hubs and they are looking for a delivery recruitment consultant to join the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing your clients, recruiting for their needs on a daily basis
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting the account to win new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- a very competitive commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in Recruitment (either as a resourcer or trainee recruitment consultant)
- Be eager to grow within your career
- Display a consultative, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Tom by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Welwyn garden City, South East England GB