Supply Chain & Process Specialist
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2598
Position Title: Administrator
Ever wondered how one of the largest recruitment agencies wins some of the best contracts out there on the market? Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Are you looking to start your bid management career?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Due to growth and our ever expanding business model, Randstad is now recognised as the largest HR provider globally, and to assist with this expansion we are looking to add a Supply Chain Specialist to join our Strategic Accounts team. The role will report into the Head of Professional Services, and be a part of the wider Client Solutions team supporting our Sales Solutions, Implementations and Customer Engagement and Vendor Support. You will partner with Randstad’s wider internal stakeholders to ensure our clients receive exceptional customer service.
This role is ideal for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist who is looking for their next opportunity to join a well established recruitment business.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Onboarding suppliers
- Auditing and scorecards with suppliers
- Managing end to end job process for 2nd tiers for MSP programmes
- Running supplier training sessions
- Supporting with vendor management and implementations
- Supporting reporting
- Process improvements
- Reviewing data and managing process improvements internally and for clients/suppliers
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous recruitment experience is a must
- Experience of managing varied and busy workload
- Good stakeholder management
- Good level of IT skills
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team l&d professionals
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Supply Chain & Process Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB