Senior Legal Counsel
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 2619
Position Title: Legal Counsel
Randstad is a global leader in the recruitment and HR services industry. Every day we touch the lives of thousands of people in the UK, helping them find work across a range of industries, including education, healthcare, construction and engineering. We are now looking to recruit an experienced contract law specialist to join our internal legal team as we continue to grow within the UK.
This is a strategically important role that will position you as the lead contracting lawyer for our UK agency business, with an opportunity to play an integral part in our growth strategy in 2021.
If you are an experienced commercial contract lawyer that wants to partner with our business development team and focus on adding real value to our contract negotiations, unburdened by management responsibilities, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate would have:
- extensive experience of providing legal support in the sales and procurement process, preferably from a supplier perspective in the outsourcing or services industry
- impressive track record of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, gained either in a leading commercial law firm or in-house sales environment
- the ability to work autonomously while managing competing demands
- the confidence to be creative and flexible in order to arrive at the desired legal outcome
- vision and enthusiasm to develop our contracting process to create a ‘best in class’ solution
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, plus a benefits package that includes; employee share purchase plan (with bonus shares) and private medical insurance as well as a number of other flexible benefits that can be tailored to the individual’s needs.
If the idea of the freedom and flexibility on offer with Randstad’s UK legal team appeals to you, and you would like to explore this opportunity further, then please apply today to have a confidential conversation with our internal recruitment partner, Dean Jennings.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Legal Counsel
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB